This soccer drill can be quickly and easily set up in any indoor gymnasium, the space needed is small. At the same time we have our usual countless series of variations, three of which we've shown here.
Place a bench with the top of the seat facing upward. We need a face-off at the wing position. Unlike in the animation, it can constantly change its position with the scorers.
Look at the animation, then the sequence should be clear and the variations. In "Variations" other processes are described, many more are possible.
- Always start with a pass from the practicing player.
- Start without passport, the balls are located at the face-off station.
- Referring to the other side exercise
- Run backwards to the bench
- Side steps to the bench
- Different versions involving leaping over the bench.
- Before the pass is complete, dribble around the bench.
- Place the benches in various places around the practice field.
- The next player starts once the person before him takes their shot on the goal.
Category: Advanced training, children’s training, youth training, seniors
Minimum group size: 3 + goalkeeper
Maximum group size: 10 + goalkeeper
Materials required: Enough balls, one bench, one cone, one goal
Field size: Vary the distance between the bench and the goal.