This is a great scoring drill that can be set up quickly. The players will have lots of fun with the technical aspect of it, and there's a huge amount of educational content.
In the animation we have shown a few maneuvers with numbers that refer to the numbered variations described below. The blue cones are only needed for the next drill.
The players should dribble into the rectangle marked with yellow cones and perform a certain maneuver there in front of the goal.
As shown in the animation:
1. Feint towards the goal
2. A half turn back and then on towards the goal
3. A full spin, then a shot on goal
4. The player moves the ball forward into the rectangle right before shooting
- Always train using both legs!
- Correct errors individually
Category: Advanced training, children’s training, youth training, seniors
Minimum group size: 2 + goalie
Maximum group size: 10 + goalie
Materials required: Enough balls, 6 cones, 1 goal
Field size: The square should not be too small, the players will need some room to move.