We have shown the drill sequence in two versions. A player, who is running without a ball, should moderate his speed, such that he does not arrive too early at the place of action.
A short slalom is formed at some distance, to the left and to the right of the goal. Before the players start, they perform a body feint at the first marking. Please refer to the animation for the formations and dribble ways.
1. One player starts with, and the other without a ball. The ball pass is followed by the goal shot. This is the entirely simple version.
2. Both players start with a ball each. The balls are passed and then shot at the goal.
- Players without a ball fulfil certain specifications for movement along the course.
- Always train using both legs!
- Correct errors individually
Category: Advanced training, children’s training, youth training, seniors
Minimum group size: 4, one goalkeeper
Maximum group size: 12, one goalkeeper
Materials required: Enough balls, seven ground markers, four cones, one goal
Field size: According to group’s ability. Sufficient space for scoring the goal.