Scoring a goal immediately after a one-eighty is the target of this drill. The player may not lose any time while turning. Smooth run towards the goal, pull the ball perhaps with the sole.
A player runs to the two cones that are placed at some distance from the goal. He turns, with his back facing the goalkeeper. After arriving at the cone, he receives a pass from a forward passer. The goal is scored after receiving the pass and immediately following the one-eighty. While receiving the ball, pull it immediately to the side of the cone.
- Different goal shot techniques
- Do the drill on the other side
- The ball is thrown, depending on the level of performance, by the bouncer to chest height.
- Always train using both legs!
- Correct errors individually
Category: Advanced training, children’s training, youth training
Minimum group size: 3, one goalkeeper
Maximum group size: 9, one goalkeeper
Materials required: Enough balls, two cone markers, one goal
Field size: According to group’s ability. Sufficient space for scoring the goal.