Drills that are not contextually assigned to just one category, but have a focus nevertheless are, the current trend.
This form of drill is included and primarily consists of dribbling. At first glance, it looks a lot more complicated than it is. The players will get used to the running and dribble paths quickly and gladly adapt to this exercise drill.
We will form three groups, with each group consisting of a minimum of two players. The starting group is positioned next to the goal and each player has a ball there. After a short period of slalom dribbling around cones, a pass to the next position is executed. The recipient of the pass controls the ball, dribbles through the cone goal and passes to the third position. He receives a return pass and aims for the goal. Upon completion, the players join the next group in line.
- The starting playermoves to the center for a duel
- The player in the second position conducts a feint instead of the cone slalom
- Progression from the opposite side of the field
- Pay attention to speed and accuracy
- The slalom is selected extra short, because it is more realistic to the game
Category: Advanced training, children’s training training, youth training, seniors
Minimum group size: 6 + goalie
Maximum group size: 12 + goalie
Materials required: Enough balls, 3 ground markers, 8 cones, 1 goal
Field size: The smaller the rectangle, the more difficult the process