The players swap sides in the space between two players.
This type of drill is characterized by its numerous variations and its usefulness for big groups. The coach should give short, clear instructions about which variant should be used. The distance shouldn’t be too long; we’re practicing dribbling.
Players are staggered when they move to the other side.
- Different dribbling techniques
- Without a ball, running variations
- Complete turn half-way
- Half-turn half-way and back
- Always train using both legs!
- Don’t forget to push forward
Category: Advanced training, children’s training, youth training, seniors
Minimum group size: 7
Maximum group size: ?
Materials required: One ball for every player, two starting lines or markings
Field size: According to group’s ability