Soccer drill procedure
Not every trainer likes a complicated training introduction. We would like to give you an example how you can create an easy but interesting drill sequence. The numbers refer to the displayed numbers in the animation. You need at least two teams to make sure that the sequences work also under 3. Extensions are possible, but you will need two more groups each. Theplayers who stand diagonal to each other, get a ball.
- 1. The diagonal teams dribble back and forth, the ball is passed sensitively.
- 2. The player without ball approaches the dribbler, he passes the ball half-way without stopping.
- 3. After dribbling to the diagonal team, the ball is put down. The next player dribbles then diagonal to the next team, then again back to the opposite team, then again diagonal and so on.
- Every start player gets a ball, which makes it more difficult
- After arriving in the center, integrate passing
Soccer coach tips
- Improving of ball control, secure passing
- Increase the speed slowly
Organisation of the soccer training drill
Category: Advanced training, children’s training, youth training
Minimum group size: 8
Maximum group size: 16
Materials required: Enough balls, 8 pylones per group
Field size: The greater the distance, the more intensive the drill sequence.
Information: There are already more than 1,000 animations online at www.soccerdrills.de, as well as plenty of interesting articles by very well-known soccer experts.
If you don’t want to wait for the translations, you can take a look at Soccerdrills.de. The animations often speak for themselves.