Soccer drill procedure
The way this practice field is set up allows for great variety during practice. The cones in the center are set up in the shape of a five-sided-dice. Passes from the front are also possible, but we have stuck to showing passes from the side.
1. The shooter is passed the ball in the center, he then moves past the cones on the inside and takes his shot.
2. The shooter is passed the ball in the center, he then moves past the cones on the outside and takes his shot.
3. The shooter is passed the ball in the center, he then moves past the center cone and takes his shot.
- Always train using both legs!
- Other dribble paths are possible in the "5"
Soccer coach tips
- Dynamic run on goal
Organisation of the soccer training drill
Category: Advanced training, children’s training, youth training, seniors
Minimum group size: 8, one goalkeeper
Maximum group size: 12, one goalkeeper
Materials required: Enough balls, five cone markers, three small markers, one goal
Field size: Enough distance to the goal
Information: There are already more than 1,000 animations online at www.soccerdrills.de, as well as plenty of interesting articles by very well-known soccer experts.
If you don’t want to wait for the translations, you can take a look at Soccerdrills.de. The animations often speak for themselves.